This is a super healthy and crunchy leafy Sandwich full of greens with a refreshing taste. And most importantly very easy and quick to make when we are in jiffy, for that we just need a few ingredients to make this Sandwich.
- Bread Slices – 4 to 6
- Salad dressing – as requied (I use thousand island dressing)
- Spring salad mix – as required
- Toast the bread slices on a tawa. Then take out in a plate.
- Next take a bowl, add the clean and washed spring salad mix into it. Then add the salad dressing (as required). Mix it gently.
- Now place the slices of bread on a clean work surface. Top with a handful spring salad mix for each slice, then cover it with another toasted slice.
- Its done now, so cut it to your required shape and serve it.