This is one of my quick favorites – Noodles with garlic and chilly. It is a no fuss yet made with clean ingredients in easy way.
- Noodles – 1 packet
- Garlic chopped – 2 tbsp
- Whole dry red chili – 2 no
- Chili flakes – 1 tbsp
- Spring onion – 1/2 cup chopped
- Vinegar – 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil for cooking
1. First you need to boil the noodles as instructed in the packet. Then strain it and set aside.
2. Now heat oil in a wok or kadai on a medium flame. Next add the whole dry red chili, chopped garlic and chili flakes, sauté it till you get the aroma and slightly brown.
3. Next add the noodles and stir it. Add the vinegar and season with salt. Mix mix and put the chopped spring onion.
4. Lastly give it one more time final mix and turn off the flame, then serve it hot. You can have it with any other Chinese gravy of your choice or just like it.