Today I am sharing my style of a very simple and versatile Chicken recipe, which can be easily paired with as a main dish or you can be make it as a large quantity and then use it as a filling for roti or paratha in those busy days.
- Boneless Chicken – 300 gms
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Onion – 1 (cut in round shape)
- Capsicum(red & green) – 1/2 cup slice
- Yogurt – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Kashmiri Red chili powder – 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves – 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Olive oil – 1 tsp
1. Cut the chicken in bite size pieces and then clean it. Next take a bowl and put the chicken pieces.
2. Now marinate it with ginger garlic paste, turmeric, red chili, garam masala powder, yogurt and salt. Keep aside for 30 minutes.
3. Take a pan and heat up with 1 tsp olive oil. Then put the marinated chicken. Let it cook form one side and then turn the other side. Do not cover the pan.
4. At this stage add the onion rings and slice capsicum. Mix it properly. Continue to cook till the chicken is done.
5. Lastly put the coriander leaves and turn off the gas. Serve it hot and enjoy.