If you are a Mint lover like me, then this recipe is just for you. And most importantly I am sharing my lazy version of preparation, as sometimes I don’t like to make a paste or cutting or chopping process, at that time this kind off recipe works as a saviour for me. Hope it will works for you as well. So just go through the details to know more about the recipe.
- Cooked Basmati Rice – 1 cup
- Mint leaves – 1 cup
- Onion – 2 tbsp chopped
- Cashew nut – 8 to 10
- Green peas – a handful
- Green chilies – 1 chopped (i use red)
- Salt as per taste
- Oil for cooking (i use olive oil)
1. Heat a pan with 1 tbsp of oil, then add the cashew nut, fry it lightly. Next add the chopped onion and green peas. Cook it for 2 minutes.
2. Add the mint leaves and green chili, mix well. Now add the cooked rice and season with salt.
3. Mix gently and then turn off the heat. Put it a standing time for another 5 minutes and then serve hot.