Toady I am sharing simple and easy Snacks recipe by using only two basic ingredients Potato and Paneer. If you like it can be served as Starter also.
- Boil Potatoes – 1 cup (grated)
- Paneer – 1 cup (crumbled)
- Ginger – 1 tsp (grated)
- Green chili – 2 pcs (chopped)
- Garam masala powder – 1/2 tsp
- Chopped Coriander leaves – 2 tbsp
- Cashew and Raisins – 1 tbsp (chopped)
- Corn flour – 2 tbsp
- Salt as per taste
- Oil for cooking
1. Take a mixing bowl, then add the grated boil potatoes and crumbled paneer, mix it up. Next add all the remaining ingredients and mix everything well.
2. Now wash your hands and apply some oil (so that mixture doesn’t stick). Then take a small portion of this mixture and roll it into a oval shape. Make all the croquettes from same method.
3. Heat 3 tbsp oil in a heavy bottom wok and fry in a medium heat, till they turn golden brown in color from all the sides. Fry them in a small batches.
4. After that drain the fried Croquettes on a absorbent paper and then serve hot with tomato ketchup or any of your favorite chutney.