This is super delicious, soft and easy to make sweet dish using Paneer. Which I made in this Diwali Festival and lastly I give it a royal touch by adding kesar and slice nuts. And this you can just make it under 20 minutes.
- Whole Milk – 1/2 litter
- Paneer – 250 grams (crumble)
- Milk Powder – 2 tbsp
- Sugar – 3/4 cup (as per taste)
- Cardamom powder – 1/2 tsp
- Slice nuts – 2 tbsp (I use Pista and Almond)
- Saffron stand – a few
- Ghee – 1/2 tsp
1. Switch on the gas and then pour the milk in a wide pan. Let the milk boil first and then reduce it 20%.
2. Now lower the heat and add the crumble paneer. Stir it continuously. After 7-8 minutes when the quantity reduced to half then add the sugar, milk powder, slice nuts and cardamom powder.
3. Continue to cook till this mixture leaves the side of the pan. Now turn off the heat. Take a plate, greased it with 1/2 tsp ghee and place this mixture in it. Using a spatular set it nicely and then sprinkle some saffron stands and slice nuts on top.
4. Now let it set for 2 to 3 hours. When its cooled and set nicely, cut it into individual squares and enjoy.