Today I am sharing a totally different type of veg curry recipe which I made accidentally and fortunately its turned out superb.
Let me narrate a small story behind this recipe. Actually few days back I was making mix vegetable and I had some leftover paneer bhurji in my freeze. Which I neither like to have it nor throw it. So I just add it to my vegetable curry and its taste just perfect, thats why i would like to share with you guys. If you are making this recipe, then do let me know how’s it turned out.
- Mix Veg – 3 cups (I use potato, carrot, beans, cauliflower and capsicum. which I cut into long strips)
- Onion- 1 (slice)
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Green peas – 1/2 cup (I use frozen)
- Tomato – 1 (slice)
- Geen chilis – 2 to 3 slit
- Paneer bhurji – 1/4 cup (I use leftover)
- Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Red chili powder – 1/2 tsp
- Cumin powder – 1 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1/2 tsp
- Coriander leaves – a handful
- Salt to taste
- Oil for cooking
1. In a large pan heat oil. Add the cumin seeds and let it crackle. Next add the slice onion, sauté well until soften.
2. Add the ginger garlic paste and fry it till the raw flavors goes of. Next add all the mixed vegetables togethers. Put some salt and fry the veggies for 2 to 3 minutes. Now simmer the heat and cover the pan.
3. Cook the veggies for 8 to 10 minutes until they are soften. Next add the tomato slice and green peas followed by all the spice powder like turmeric, red chili, cumin and coriander powder. Stir well until liquid has evaporated and tomatoes are soften.
4. Now add this stage add the paneer bhurji, garam masala powder, green chili and coriander leaves. Cook it for another 2 minutes.
5. If you think the vegetables are too dry for you, then just sprinkle little water in it and check the seasoning. Its ready now, so turn off the heat and serve it with rice, roti whichever you like.
Note : If you don’t have paneer bhurji then add just crumble paneer into this curry.