Today I am sharing a healthy and tasty sandwich recipe, which can be made in a hurry. Its perfect for kids lunch box and as well as breakfast also, at the same time its totally satisfy our taste buds too.
- Bread – 6 slice
- Boil egg – 3 (slice)
- Cabbage – 1 cup (thinly shredded)
- Carrot – 1/2 cup (greater)
- Spring onion – 1/4 cup (chopped)
- Mayonnaise – 2 tbsp or as per taste
- Black Pepper as per taste
- Salt as per taste
1. Firstly take a big bowl, then add the shredded cabbage, carrot, spring onion, black pepper, salt into it. Mix it well then add the mayonnaise. Again give it a good mix and then keep aside (now coleslaw mixture is ready).
2. Now take the bread slice and add little bit of coleslaw mixture. Spread it nicely, then place the slice eggs on top of it and season with salt and pepper, now cover this using another bread slice.
3. Press it slightly and cut it in triangle or any other shape as you like. Now its ready to serve. Enjoy.