Maggi is loved by all Indians, specially children’s, just can’t resist from it. So I am adding few chicken pieces to makes this a perfect scrumptious dish.
- Maggi – 1 pkt
- Chicken pieces – 5 to 6 (use boneless)
- Onion – 2 tbsp (chopped)
- Green peas – a handful
- Tomato – 1 chopped
- Green chili – 1 chopped (optional)
- Oil – 1 tsp
1. Take a pan, add 1 tsp oil, then add the chicken pieces and cook it till color changes into white.
2. Now add the chopped onion and green peas. Mix it fro about a minute. Then add the chopped tomato and green chilis with Maggi masala.
3. Then add a cup of water and bring it to boil. Now add the Maggi and cook it till done. Then serve hot with tomato ketchup and enjoy.