There are so many paneer recipes we came across, but this is totally different from regular ones yet delicious in every bite. The ingredients which are used in this recipe is very simple and easy to make also.
- Paneer – 200 gm (medium long strips)
- Capsicum – 1 (medium long strips)
- Onion – 1 (slice)
- Tomato – 2 (slice)
- Ginger & garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Red Chili Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Cumin Seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Coriander seeds – 2 tsp
- Whole dry red chili – 1
- Coriander leaves – 1 tbsp
- Kasoori methi – 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
1. Take a pan and heat up, add the coriander seeds and dry red chili, roast it till the aroma starts coming. Now turn off the flame and pound it.
2. In the same pan add 1 tbsp oil and lightly fry the paneer, capsicum and onion. When done keep aside. (do not loss the crunchiness of the capsicum and onion)
3. Take a Kadai, heat up with 1 tsp oil. Add the cumin seeds and let it splutter. Then add the ginger and garlic paste along with turmeric and red chili powder. Mix well. Put the tomato slice and cook it till the raw flavors goes off.
4. Now add the pan fry paneer and veggies into this masala. Add the salt, mix it well. Sprinkle some water so that everything comes together nicely. Now add the pound spices and kasoori methi, give it a good mix.
5. Lastly throw the coriander leaves and stir well. Turn off the heat now and serve hot with roti, paratha or rice.