Today I am sharing a very simple and easy rice recipe, which I named Coriander Rice. Basically this is my own recipe, where i use leftover rice and then flavors with coriander leaves. And it turns out very well, So I am sharing it.
- Rice – 1 cup (leftover)
- Coriander leaves – 1/2 cup (finely chopped)
- Mustard seeds – 1 tsp
- Green chilis – 2 (chopped)
- Turmeric powder – 1 pinch
- Salt to taste
1. Heat the pan with 1 tsp of oil. When oil heats up put the mustard seeds, let it crackle. Then add the chopped chilis and pinch of turmeric powder. Mix it well.
2. Add the chopped coriander leaves and fry it for few seconds. Now add the leftover rice and season with salt. Mix well and cover it for two minutes.
3. Now open the lid and mix it once again. Turn off the flame and throw some fresh coriander leaves on top. Its done now and enjoy.
Tips : Donot use any ghee or butter into this rice. Because all we just want the fresh flavors of coriander leaves.