Paneer Bhurji Sandwich is very healthy and quick recipe for breakfast or evening snacks. If you like you can have it as a meal also.
- Bread Slices – 5 to 6 pieces
- Paneer crumbled – 1/2 cup
- Onion chopped – 3 to 4 tbsp
- Capsicum chopped – 2 tbsp
- Tomato chopped – 2 tbsp
- Green chili chopped – 2 no
- Coriander leaves – 2 tbsp
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil for cooking
- Butter for toasting
- Add 1 tbsp oil in a pan and sauté cumin, green chili & onion. Cook till the onion becomes soft.
- Now add capsicum & turmeric powder .Mix well. Add the paneer crumble with salt. Cook in medium flame.
- Add the chopped tomato. Now put Garam masala powder and chopped coriander leaves. Mix them all & switch off the flame.
- Cool down the mixture little bit . Now place this mixture on bread & cover with another slice of bread. Gently press down.
- Now put the butter over the bread slices and toast them in hot tawa until golden brown.If you prefer to toast or grill the sandwiches then skip doing it on the tawa.
- Now halve the paneer sandwich and serve with tomato ketchup.