Simple, easy and delicious creamy chicken is just perfect in those days when we donot understand what to cook but still needs something rich and yummy foods. Moreover sometimes we get bored of having the usual tomato base chicken gravy, so give this a try mildly spiced white base chicken gravy and let me know hows it turns out.
- Boneless Chicken – 400 gm ( cut into bite size pieces)
- Onion – 1 medium (chopped)
- Ginger Garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Green chili – 2 to 3 (slit)
- Yogurt – 2 tbsp
- Black pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Lemon juice – 1tbsp
- Cream – 1/2 cup
- Kasuri methi – 1 tsp
- Garam masal powder – 1/2 tsp
- Butter – 1 tsp
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
1. Marinate the chicken pieces with lemon juice, ginger garlic paste, yogurt, black pepper powder and salt. Then keep it aside for 1 hour.
2. Now heat up the pan with oil and butter, then add the chopped onion. Fry it till onions are soft. Now add the marinated chicken pieces into the pan and allow them to cook till soft. (stir it occasionally)
3. Now add the green chili, garam masala powder and season with salt. Mix it well. Add the cream also. Cook it for another 2 to 3 minutes in a medium flam till the chicken absorb all the flavors.
4. Put the kauri methi and give it a good stir. Turn off the flame now and give it a standing time for another 5 minutes.
5. Now serve hot with Pulao, Paratha or Naan whatever you like.