I love to experiment with veggies and this is my another experimental combination with choley with capsicum. Its goes well as a sides with roti or paratha.
- Choley (chick peas) – 1 cup (boil)
- Potato – 1 pc (boil and cube)
- Capsicum – 1 pc (cube)
- Onion – 1 medium (chopped)
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Tomato – 1 pc (chopped)
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Red chili powder – 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1/2 tsp
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Coriander leaves – 2 tbsp
- Green chili – 2 pc
- Salt to taste
- Oil for cooking
1. Heat the pan using 1 tbsp oil. Then put the cumin seeds and green chilis.
2. Add the onion and fry it till soft. Then put the ginger garlic paste. Cook it for about a minutes.
3. Now add the turmeric, red chili and coriander powder. Put the tomatoes also. Season with salt and cook the masala till the raw flavors goes off.
4. Add the boil potatoes, chole and capsicum. Mix them all together nicely with the masala. Now add little water and cover it. Cook it till the capsicum is soft and all the masala comes together nicely.
5. Now add the garam masala powder and coriander leaves. Give it a good mix and turn off the heat and serve.