Spaghetti Aglio E Olio is the classic Italian style Pasta dish which means spaghetti with garlic and oil. It is the most basic style of making the pasta dishes with full of flavors. If you want to believe this fact then do give it a try.
- Spaghetti – 400 gm
- Garlic Cloves – 4 to 5 pods (chopped)
- Black pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Red chili flakes – 1/2 tsp
- Fresh Parsley – 1 tbsp (chopped)
- Parmesan Cheese – 2 tbsp (powder or grated)
- Extra Virgin Olive oil for cooking – 1/4 cup
- Salt to taste
1. Boil the spaghetti pasta in a large pot with little salt, then cook it as it instructed in the packet or al dente. When done drain the water and keep it aside.
2. Now heat olive oil in a pan and add the chopped garlic. Saute it until the garlic releases its flavor. then add the boil spaghetti into it. Give it a good mix.
3. Season with salt, pepper and chili flakes. Toss it well again. Now switch off the flame and throw the fresh chopped parsley and parmesan cheese.
4. Lastly again give it a good mix and serve immediately and enjoy.