- Pav – as required (as shown in the picture)
- Butter to toast pav
Step : 2
- Potato – 2 no
- Carrot , cauliflower and beans together -1 cup (chopped). Now pressure cook all the vegetables with salt for 2 whistles and mash it. And Keep it aside.
- Onion – 1 large (chopped)
- Ginger garlic paste – 1tsp
- Peas – 1/4 cup
- Tomatoes – 2 no (chopped)
- Capsicum- 2/3 tbsp
- Green chili -2no chopped
- Grated paneer- 3 tbsp( optional )but this give extra taste
- Chopped corriender for garnish
- Kashmiri chili powder-1 tsp
- Pav Bhaji Masala -2/3 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
- Amchur power- 1tsp
- Salt to taste
- Butter -2 tbsp
- Oil -1 tbsp
1. Heat 1 tbsp oil and 1 tbsp butter in a pan, add finely chopped onions and saute till golden brown. Now add ginger garlic paste, saute for a few minutes. Put the chopped green chili also.
2. Add the chopped tomatoes and cook till tomatoes become mushy. Now add chilli powder, turmeric powder and pav bhaji masala and amchur powder saute for a few minutes.
3. Now add the mashed vegetables and salt, water and cook on low flame covered for 10-15 minutes. Bhaji should neither be thick nor thin, so add water accordingly.
4. Now add greated paneer and stir. check the seasoning And add 1 tbsp butter and sprinkle finely chopped coriander leaves on the top.
5. Bhaji is now ready to be served with chopped onion and coriander leaves with a slice of lemon wedges.