If you are belongs from India, then Maggi does not need any introduction. Today I am making it with a little twist, by using Potato and Onion.
- Maggi – 1 pkt
- Potato – 1 small size
- Onion – 3 tbsp
- Garlic – 1 tsp (finely chopped)
- Red chili flakes – 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Salt just 1 pinch
- Spring onion for garnishing
1. Take a pan, add 1 tsp oil, when oil heats up add the garlic and saute for few seconds. Then add the potatoes and onion.
2. Season with turmeric powder and salt. Continue to cook till soft. Then add the chili flakes and cook it for another 1 or 2 minutes till crispy.
3. In the meantime cook the Maggi noodles separately in another pot by adding the taste-maker as per the instruction on the packet.
4. When the noodles are cooked completely, add this fried Potato into this boil Maggi and mix it well.
5. Now serve hot in a bowl and garnish with spring onion. Enjoy with a smile.