C3 Sandwich.. isn’t it a interesting name.. But its nothing but a very simple cheese, corn and capsicum sandwich. Which is quick and yummy too. So here is the recipe, how i make it.
- Bread slice – 4 to 6 pcs
- Capsicum – 1/4 cup (chopped)
- Corn – 1/4 cup (boil )
- Onion – 2 tbsp
- Cheese – 1/2 cup
- Mixed herbs – 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper – 1/2 tsp
- Tomato Ketchup – 2 to 3 tbsp
- Salt – a small pinch
- Oil – 1 tsp
1. Heat the pan, then put 1 tsp oil . Now add the chopped onion to it. Saute till it soft. Then add the capsicum and the boil corn and mix it nicely.
2. After 2 to 3 minutes of mixing add the mixed herbs, black pepper and a pinch of salt to it. Turn off the gas now.
3. Take the bread slices and apply tomato ketchup on it. Now speed the veggie mixture and cheese on one bread , cover it with another bread slice. Repeat this process with other bread slices.
4. Now place the bread in sandwich maker and toast it till they turns crispy. (If you like, you can toast it on tawa also ) Remove and slice them. And then serve.