Dry Aloo Gobi is so simple and easy to make dish, which can be eat in every day basis. Its a perfect side dish for rice and roti as well.
- Cauliflower – 200 gms (medium florets)
- Potato – 2 (dice)
- Green peas – 1/4 cup
- Tomato – 1 (chopped)
- Green chili – 2 to 3 pc
- Coriander leaves – 2 to 3 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Red chili powder – 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1/2 tsp
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Bay leaves – 1 no
- Salt to taste
- Oil for cooking
1. Boil the Cauliflower for 3 to 4 minutes, then set aside. Now in a pan add the oil, when heats up add the cumin seeds and bay leaves. Then add the potato and cook it till soft in low medium heat.
2. Now add the cauliflower florets with salt and turmeric powder. Stir well and cook it for 2 to 3 minutes. Now add the chopped tomatoes and continue to cook till the veggies soft. Stir occasionally.
3. Now add the green peas and mix it again. Put the red chili powder and green chili, if required sprinkle little bit of water also. Cook it for about a minute.
4. Then add the garam masala powder and coriander leaves. Give it a gentle stir once again and switch off the gas. Now serve hot.