This is quick and easy delicious bread sandwich, which made with toasted bread and masala potato .
- Bread slices – 4 no (I use wheat bread)
- Boil potatoes (mashed) – 2 no
- Onion (slice ) – 3 tbsp
- Tomato – 2 tbsp slice
- Coriander leaves – 2 tbspchopped
- Green chili – 1 no chopped
- Roasted cumin powder – 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Cumin seeds- 1/4 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Lettuce leaves
- Oil for cooking
1. Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan. Put cumin seeds. Allow to splutter. Now add green chili and slice onion . Fry it.
2. Add tomato and turmeric powder. Cook for about a minute. Put the salt.
3. Add mashed potatoes and mix it. Now add chopped coriander leaves & roasted cumin powder . Mix everything all and switch off the flame .Aloo masala is ready now .
4. Now toast the bread slices on tawa. You can also apply butter on bread slices for better taste. Keep aside.
5. Take 1 bread slice now . Put a lettuce leaves and then aloo masala. Now cover with a another bread slice . Repeat this process accordingly.Now cut the bread sandwich according to your desire shape or have it just like that.