This cauliflower fry is very simple to make using limited spices. This is just perfect to make when you are in a jiffy. Its goes well as a sides with your meal.
- Cauliflower – 2 cups (small florets)
- Potato – 1 no
- Kalonji seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Green chili – 3 to 4 nos
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Coriander leaves – 2 tbsp (chopped)
- Salt to taste
- Oil for cooking
1. In a large pan heat 2 tbsp oil. Then temper with kalonjig seeds and green chili. Once it splutters add the potato and the cauliflower. Cook it for for about a minute.
2. Then add the turmeric powder and salt. Mix well and cover it on a medium flame. Stir in between.
3. When the veggies gets soft remove the cover and fry it for another 2 to 3 minutes. Lastly put the coriander leaves and turn off the heat.
4. Serve hot as a side dish with steamed rice, roti and paratha whatever you like.