- Whole green moong dal – 1 cup
- Egg – 2 no
- Onion – 1 medium size (chopped)
- Tomato – 1 (chopped)
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Green chili – 2 pc slit
- Red chili powder – 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1/2 tsp
- Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves – 2 tbsp
- Salt as per taste
- Oil for cooking
3. Now heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan, when oil heats up break the 2 eggs and make a bhurji out of it. Season with a little salt also. Now take out in another plate.
4. Now again add little oil in the same pan, then add the cumin seeds. Let it crackle. Add the chopped onion and saute it. Put the ginger garlic paste and mix well.
5. Give the chopped tomatoes and slit green chilis. Mix it well. Now add the turmeric powder, red chili powder, coriander powdre and salt. Cook till it mushy.
6. Now add the cooked dal to this mixture. If required add little water also and bring it to a boil.
7. After that add the egg burji and garam masala powder. Give it a good stir. Check the seasoning and put the coriander leaves. Mix it.
8. Now turn of the heat and serve with roti.