Rice Cutlets are just perfect as a tea time snacks. This are made of rice blended with mixed vegetables. The best part is you can make this cutlets with your left over rice also.
- Cooked rice – 1 cup
- Potato – 1/2 cup (boil and mashed)
- Beetroot – 1 tbsp (grated)
- Carrots – 2 tbsp (grated)
- Green beans – 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Onion – 3 tbsp (chopped)
- Green chili – 2 to 3 (chopped)
- Coriander leaves – 1/4 cup (chopped)
- Ginger – 1 tsp (grated)
- Corn flour – 1 tbsp
- Amchur Powder – 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
1. Take a bowl, then add the rice. Mashed it up little bit using your hand.
2. Add all the veggies one by one and mix them well nicely. Now season with salt and amchur powder then add the cornflour. Mix it again properly.
3. Now Grease your hands with little bit of oil and make the shape of round cutlets or whichever you like.
4. In a heated pan add the 2 tbsp of oil and cook this cutlet from the both sides till it becomes brown from outside. Do it in a medium flame.
5. Now take out this cutlet in a absorbent paper and serve hot with tomato ketchup or with your favorite chutney.