This is very simple and yummy pakoda, which is made with shredded cabbage and very simple spiced powder. So here are the ingredients how to make it.
- Cabbage – 2 cups (shredded)
- Coriander leaves – 1/2 cup
- Green chili – 2 to 3 (chopped)
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Red chili powder – 1/4 tsp
- Besan (gram flour) – 2 to 3 tbsp
- Salt to taste
1. In a deep bowl combine all the ingredients nicely, then add water little by little (aprox 2 to 3 tbsp).
2. Now take a deep kadia and put the oil, when oil heats up then drops spoonfuls of this mixture into this hot oil.
3. Fry this pakoda in a medium heat, so that it will turns crispy and cooked from inside. When this pakoda turns golden brown in color from all the sides, take them out and drain on an absorbent paper.
4. Now serve it hot with your favorite chutney and a cup of a hot tea.