Lazy chicken curry is nothing but a my version of easy peasy chicken curry. Whenever i don’t have mood for cooking, this recipe is a perfect rescue for me. So here is the recipe how i made it.
- Boneless Chicken – 500 gm (cut in lengthwise)
- Potato – 1 (cut in 1 cm round shape)
- Onion – 1 big size (slice)
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Tomato – 1 big size
- Green chili – 2 to 3 pc
- Red chili powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
- Chicken masala powder – 1 tbsp
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Bay leaves – 2 no
- Black pepper corn – 8 to 10 pc (whole)
- Salt to taste
- Oil for cooking
3. Add the chopped tomatoes with green chilies and stir it up, then put the chicken and let it cook using lid. When chicken becomes soft add little water and give it a boil.
4. Now adjust the seasoning and off the gas. And serve with rice or roti.