- Penne pasta – 2 cup
- Onion – 1/4 cup
- Capsicum – 1/4 cup ( I use 3 color)
- Garlic – 2 cloves
- Tomato – 2 no
- Fresh cream – 1/2 cup
- Dried Oregano leaves- 1/2 tsp
- Dried Basil leaves – 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper powder – 1/2 tsp
- Cheese – a handful (mozzarella & cheddar)
- Salt to taste
- Olive oil for cooking
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat. Add the pasta and cook until tender. Drain the pasta in a colander.
2. Now in a large skillet pour 1 tbsp olive oil . Put some mince garlic . Cook it till fragrant . Don’t burn it. Now add chopped onion and veggies, cook over medium high heat .
3. Add the diced tomatoes ( boil and remove the skin). Cook until the tomato is dissolved into a sauce. Now put oregano, basil, salt, and some freshly cracked pepper to this mixture. Stir well.
4. Add the pasta now and mix properly. Now add the 1/2 cup cream to this pasta. Reducing the heat in a low flame for about 2-3 minutes.
5. Now check the seasoning, if you like you can put little bit more herbs at this stage .
6. Take a handful of cheese (your favorite) put over it. And garnish with some spring onion. Serve hot and enjoy.