- Noodles – 1 packet
- Carrot – 1 (julienne cut)
- Cabbage – 1/2 cup (julienne cut)
- Onion – 1 (thinly slice)
- Capsicum – 1/2 (julienne cut)
- Garlic – 2 cloves (crushed)
- Spring Onion – A handful
- Egg – 2 no
- Boneless Chicken – 100 gm (cut in long stripes)
- Black pepper – 1 tbsp
- Red chili flakes – 1/2 tsp
- Soya sauce – 1 tsp
- Tomato sauce – 1 tbsp
- Vinegar – 1 tbsp
- Butter – 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil for cooking
1. In a boiling water add the noodles with a little salt and tsp of oil. When done drain the water and keep the noodles aside.
2. Now heat the oil in a large skillet. Then break the eggs and scramble it. Season with little salt, when done remove aside. Again add the oil and heat up. Then put the crush garlic and red chili flakes. Cook it till fragnents. Now add the chicken stripes and fry it till the chicken cooked.
3. Now add all the veggies (onion, carrot, cabbage, capsicum) and cook it in high flam for 3 to 4 minutes. Make sure the veggies do not loose their crunchiness but cooked. Now season with salt and black pepper. Mix mix.
4. Reduce the flame now and add the boil noodles with soya sauce, vinegar and tomato sauce. Mix gently. Put the scramble eggs and spring onion also. Stir it again.
5. Lastly add a dollop of butter and Serve hot.