- Kajoli Fish – 200 gm
- Whole milk – 1/2 cup
- Turmeric powder – 2 tsp
- Kashmiri red chili powder – 1 tsp
- Green chili – 2 to 3 slit
- Kalonji Seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Mustard oil for cooking
1. Clean the fishes first, then marinate them with salt and turmeric powder. Now heat oil in a pan and shallow fry the fish from both the side. After that take them out in a plate.
2. To the same pan add little bit more oil, when oil heats up throw the kalonji seeds and slit green chillies, allow them to splutter.
3. Now add the turmeric and red chili powder with little water, so that the masala does not burn. Cook it for few minutes till oil starts releasing from the masala.
4. Lower the flame now and gently pour the milk. If required just add little bit of water also. Season with required salt, continue to cook. When the gravy reduce slightly add all the fishes. Cook it again for another 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Now switch off the gas and its ready. Serve hot with white rice and enjoy.