- Chinese Packet Noodles – 1 pkt
- Black Pepper – 1 tbsp
- Mixed Veggies – 1 cup ( like Onion, Carrot, Cabbage, Capsicum cut into julienned)
- Tomato – 2 tbsp (cut lengthwise)
- Spring onion – A handful chopped
- Eggs – 2 no
- Dark Soy Sauce – 1 tsp
- Vinegar – 1 tsp
- Ketchup – 1 tbsp
- Butter- 1 tbsp ( optional)
- Salt as per taste
- Oil for cooking
1. Boil 1 liter water in a pan, add salt. When water starts boiling add the noodles. Stir lightly with a fork so that all the noodles loosen and cook evenly. Cook the noodles 90% (Test one strip, it should be soft outside and hard inside ) and drain with a colander. Wash them under running water. Keep aside.
2. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a wok. Add the onions and stir fry on high flame for 1 min. Add remaining shredded veggies, salt and black pepper and stir fry till crunchy but cooked. Remove and keep aside.
3. Add 1 tsp oil to the same hot wok. Break the eggs and drop them into the wok. Add pinch of salt and scramble the eggs. Add the fried veggies along with the noodles and tomato,stir for 2minutes. Add the sauces and stir fry for another 1 minutes.
4. Switch off the flame, sprinkle chopped spring onion and butter. And cover for 30 sec till butter melts.
5. Serve hot with choice of sauces .