- Milk – 2 & half cups
- Custard powder – 2 tbsp (vanilla flavour)
- Sugar – 2 tbsps
- Fruits – as you like about 1 cup chopped
- (I have taken apple, banana, grapes, pomegranate, kiwi and dry fruits)
1. First in a small bowl add 2 tbsp custard powder and 3 tbsp milk (room temperature), then mix without any lumps and keep aside.
2. Now heat 2 cups of milk in a sauce pan and bring it to boil, after that add sugar and custard powder milk. Then keep stirring continuously and cook it for 2-3minutes or till it comes to creamy texture.
3. Do this process in a medium heat and don’t boil it for long time, custard get thickens after cooling down. Switch off the stove .
4. Allow this to cool completely and then add the chopped fruits to it and chill it. Before serving just add the nuts and some fruits as a garnish.