- Fish egg – 1 cup ( I take rohu fish egg)
- Onion (chopped) – medium size
- Green chili – 2/3 no ( chopped)
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Rice flour – 2 tbsp
- Baking soda – 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
1. Clean and wash the fish egg first .
2. Now take a bowl and put the fish egg. Add the above mention ingredients and mix it nicely.
3. Heat oil in a deep kadahi or wok. Pick up scoops of the mixture with a spoon and carefully slide into the oil.
4. Fry the fritters on medium heat till golden brown.
5. Remove from oil and keep on paper napkins to drain excess oil. Macher dimer bora/ pakoda is ready now. Serve hot.