Cream Cheese Sandwich is so simple and yummy. If you are in hurry, then this sandwich comes very handy. Its goes well as a kids lunch box and always super hit with everyone taste buds.
- Bread slice – 6 no
- Cream cheese – 3 tbsp
- Carrot – 3 tbsp (greated)
- Cucumber – 3 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Spring onion – 2 tbsp (chopped)
- Black pepper – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – a small pinch
1. Firstly, in a large mixing bowl take the cream cheese. Then add the grated carrot, cucumber and spring onion. Mix them all nicely.
2. Then season with salt and black pepper. Give it a good mix and check the seasoning.
3. Trim the bread sides, then take a spoon full of this cream cheese mixture and spread it over the bread. Top up with another slice of bread.
4. Now gently press it and cut the bread to the desire shape of your choice. Finally its ready to serve.
- Do not grate the cucumber, it will release so much water and makes your bread soggy. So chopped it up as fine as possible.
- You can also take your favorite veggies for making this sandwich.