This is the very simple and quick stir fry recipe. And this combination is taste really good. It goes well as a side dish both rice and roti as well.
- French beans – 1 cup (cut 1 inch long)
- Pumpkin – 1/2 cup (cut 1 inch long)
- Green chili – 1 pc
- Grated coconut – 1/4 cup
- Dry red chili – 1 pc
- Kalongi seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil for cooking
1. Heat the pan , put 1 tbsp oil in it, add the dry red chili and kalonjig seeds. Let it crackle.
2. Now add the beans along with salt and turmeric powder. Stir the beans and cook for 2 to 3 minutes with cover. Then add the pumpkin and mix it nicely. (pumpkin does not take much time for cooking , so I add later, I don’t want pumpkin totally mashed up)
3. Now cook both the vegetables till soft. then add the gated coconut with a green chili. Fry for another 2 minutes and turn off the heat.