Egg & Capsicum Bhurji is a quick and easy side dish , which goes well with roti or rice.
- Capsicum – 1/2 cup
- Onion – 1/4 cup slice
- Green chilies – 2 no chopped
- Tomatoes – 2 tbsp slices
- Eggs – 2 no
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Coriander leaves – 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil for cooking
1. Take 1 tbsp oil in a pan add cumin seeds. When they change colour add onions and green chillies. Saute till onions are soft.
2. Add slice capsicum and cook for 1 minutes.Then add turmeric powder and mix.
3. Now break eggs in the center and leave it for a minute. Now mix them all together.
Add the tomato now. The eggs will get cooked in 2-3 minutes & tomatoes become soft.
4. Put the salt and lastly add coriander leaves and mix well. Switch off the flame now.
5. Serve hot as a side dish with rice or with roti.